CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and the prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Entry is via Internet only.
- The promotion commences at 9:00am (AEDT) on 23/11/2017 and ends at 11:59pm (AEDT) on 04/02/2018 (Promotional Period).
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 14 years or older who remain residents of Australia for the duration of the Promotional Period, and who are already registered on the KFC App or who register a profile during the Promotional Period in the manner required by:
- logging on to www.thehcg.com.au (Promotional Website) and registering in the manner required and remaining registered for the duration of the Promotional Period. There is no cost to register; and
- uploading a photograph of the Entrant and adding a ‘Virtual HCG Army’ bucket to the Entrant’s head in the photograph for use as a profile picture;
- if Entrants do not wish to upload a photograph, selecting ‘Skip’; and
- fully and correctly completing and successfully submitting the online entry form in the manner required, including providing the Entrant’s full name and current and valid email address;
- selecting the ‘Login with Facebook’ button on the entry form and entering their Facebook login details and consenting to Facebook Login's terms and conditions,
(Entrants). Entrants who are already registered on the KFC App are not required to complete steps a – c above.
- The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entrants aged under 18 years must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter the promotion and provide Personal Information about themselves. All entries of Entrants who are under the age of 18 years and enter the promotion without disclosing (or attempting to conceal) their age (as and where required) and/or do not provide the required parental or guardian consent (as and where required) will be deemed invalid. These Conditions of Entry will bind the Entrants and any parent or legal guardian who gives their consent (for Entrants aged under 18 years). If a winner is aged under 18 years, the prize will, at the sole discretion of the Promoter, be awarded to the parent or legal guardian who consented to the winner entering the promotion on behalf of the winner and that parent or legal guardian must accompany the Entrant for the duration of the prize.
- Entrants who choose to skip uploading a photograph, or who do not upload a photograph to their KFC App profile will not be eligible to have their image used by the Promoter for the “15 Mega Pixels of Fame”.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, log on to their profile and/or remain logged in on the Promotional Website and play the ‘Bang Your Buckets’ game at times notified by the Promoter in its sole discretion during live playing times of the 2017/18 Ashes and/or the 2017/18 KFC Big Bash League matches in the manner required. It is the responsibility of Entrants to determine the live playing times of the 2017/18 Ashes and/or the 2017/18 KFC Big Bash League matches.
- Multiple entries are permitted, however, each entry must be submitted separately and must independently comply with these Conditions of Entry.
- Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Contact details entered incorrectly by an Entrant on their entry form will deem their entry invalid.
- Costs associated with accessing the Promotional Website remain an Entrant’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service or telecommunications provider used.
- Entrants acknowledge that by registering and entering, their profile including their photograph, name and/or locality may be featured on the Promotional Website, live on-screen at the 2017/18 Ashes and/or the 2017/18 KFC Big Bash League matches, the KFC, Cricket Australia and KFC Big Bash League websites (including any social media) and in any other media worldwide for public viewing during the Promotional Period and in perpetuity (unless otherwise requested). Once an entry is submitted, Entrants acknowledge that the entry may not be withdrawn, altered or deleted (except as and where required by the Promoter). If Entrants enter using their Facebook details, Entrants also acknowledge that their personal Facebook page may be updated by entering the promotion and/or sharing the promotion on Facebook.
- Facebook membership, notifications, pages, applications and use of Facebook generally is subject to its prevailing terms and conditions of use at www.facebook.com/policies. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for any content or information they transmit to other Internet users. To the extent permitted by law, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an Entrant in respect of the Entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about the promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- The Entrant who achieves the highest score on the ‘Bang Your Buckets’ game overall by the end of the final KFC Big Bash League match on 27/01/2018 will win the Main Prize.
- The top three (3) Entrants who achieve the highest scores on the ‘Bang Your Buckets’ game at the end of each day of a 2017/18 Ashes and/or 2017/18 KFC Big Bash League match during the Promotional Period will win a prize.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The winners will be notified in writing within seven (7) days and the Main Prize winner’s name and locality will be published on the Promotional Website on 30 January 2018 All reasonable steps to notify the winners of the results will be taken by the Promoter.
- Each Entrant whose entry achieves one (1) of the highest scores on a ‘Bang Your Buckets’ game must confirm their eligibility to be awarded a prize and their ability to accept and participate in a prize within seven (7) business days of being successfully notified by the Promoter that their entry is one (1) of the highest scores on a ‘Bang Your Buckets’ game (excluding the Main Prize winning Entrant, who must confirm their eligibility to be awarded the Main Prize and ability to accept and participate in the Main Prize by 1/02/2018). In the event that the Promoter cannot successfully contact the Entrant who has one (1) of the highest scores on the ‘Bang Your Buckets’ game within ten (10) business days of the end of the applicable 2017/18 Ashes or 2017/18 KFC Big Bash League match the ‘Bang Your Buckets’ game was played during, or in the event the Promoter cannot contact the Main Prize winner, or in the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible Entrant, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, award the prize to the next entry with the highest score on the applicable ‘Bang Your Buckets’ game or overall highest score. The Promoter will continue this process until an Entrant has been successfully contacted and the Entrant has confirmed their eligibility to be awarded the prize and ability to participate in the prize. For the avoidance of doubt, only once an Entrant has confirmed their eligibility to be awarded the prize and ability to participate in the prize will the Entrant, subject to these Conditions of Entry, be deemed a winner.
- If more than one (1) Entrant achieves the highest score on the ‘Bang Your Buckets’ game overall by the end of the final KFC Big Bash League match on 27/01/2018, or if more than three (3) Entrants achieve the highest scores on a ‘Bang Your Buckets’ game at the end of each day of a 2017/18 Ashes and/or 2017/18 KFC Big Bash League match during the Promotional Period, the Promoter will request via email that the tied Entrants submit an answer in 25 words or less to a question specified by the Promoter, in the manner and time required by the Promoter in its sole discretion. The answers submitted by the tied Entrants will be judged by a panel of appropriately qualified judges within 2 days at 30 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay, 2000 on a basis of originality and creative merit to determine the winner(s). The winners will be notified in writing within 1 day. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Main Prize: The Entrant with the highest score on the ‘Bang Your Buckets’ game overall by the end of the final KFC Big Bash League match on 27/01/2018 will win a travel prize to a 2017/18 KFC Big Bash League finals match on a date and at a venue as agreed between the winner and the Promoter for the winner and three (3) companions (if the winner is aged under 18 years, one (1) of their companions must be the parent or legal guardian who consented to the winner entering the promotion), valued at up to AUD$12,380.00. The Main Prize comprises of the following elements:
- four (4) adult return economy airfares to a KFC Big Bash League finals match (location to be determined from the capital city airport closest to the ordinary residential address of the winner (inclusive of airfare related taxes and charges). If the Australian capital city airport closest to the winner’s ordinary residential address is the airport closest to the venue that the applicable KFC Big Bash League finals match is being held, then this component of the prize is forfeited;
- two (2) night’s accommodation for four (4) people at a minimum three star hotel (twin share) (or similar) near the applicable KFC Big Bash League finals match;
- four (4) tickets to the applicable 2017/18 KFC Big Bash League finals match valued at AUD$80.00 ($20.00 each ticket); and
- Cricket Australia merchandise selected by the Promoter in its sole discretion to the value of AUD$300.00.
- The Main Prize must be taken on the dates nominated by the Promoter to coincide with a relevant 2017/18 KFC Big Bash League match (Event), otherwise the prize is forfeited. The Main Prize winner must notify the Promoter of their eligibility to be awarded the Main Prize and ability to accept and participate in the Main Prize by 1/02/2018 or the Main Prize is forfeited. The precise city that the KFC Big Bash League finals match is to be held in will be announced at least 48 hours in advance. Redemption of the Main Prize is subject to availability and may be dependent on travel class availability, specific room category availability and travel ‘blackout’ periods applying (including school holidays and public holidays). The Main Prize winner and their companion(s) (if any) may not accrue frequent flyer points. Any extension or variation of the travel and/or accommodation date(s) nominated by the Promoter will be at the cost and responsibility of the Main Prize winner and their companion(s) (if any). All components of the prize must be taken together and when offered or are forfeited. Event organisers reserve the right in their absolute discretion to change or amend the Event program without notice. The Promoter and Cricket Australia accept no responsibility for the cancellation, rescheduling, change or delay of any Event for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia.
- All additional costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of the Main Prize, are the responsibility of the Main Prize winner and/or their companion(s) (if any). Such additional costs may include, but are not limited to travel and/or transport to and from the airport departure point, travel and/or transport to and from the accommodation and to the Event, other transfers meals and beverages, room service, telephone calls, laundry services, incidental hotel charges, taxes including arrival and departure taxes (if applicable) but excluding airfare relates taxes and charges included in the prize, insurance, travel insurance and spending money. The winner may be required to present a credit card at time of accommodation check-in.
- The Main Prize winner and/or their companion(s) (if any) must conduct themselves in a responsible, courteous and friendly manner at all times whilst participating in a prize. Acceptance of a prize and participation in a prize is subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of services suppliers, Event organisers and any other prize suppliers, and in particular behaviour and safety requirements. The Main Prize winner and/or their companion(s) (if any) must follow all reasonable directions given by the Promoter and any Event organiser or prize supplier during the course of their participation in the prize, including all directions in relation to responsible consumption of alcohol, behaviour and safety. The Promoter and any Event organiser or prize supplier reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry into or departure out of an Event, to disqualify, sanction and/or remove a winner and/or their companion(s) (if any) from an Event, or to refuse participation in certain activities, on the grounds of inappropriate behaviour, or safety reasons, or for any breach of these Conditions of Entry generally. If the Main Prize winner and/or their companion(s) (if any) fails to participate in the prize in the manner required, as stated in this condition and in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, their entry and the balance of the prize will be forfeited with no compensation payable.
- By entering this promotion Entrants agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with the ticket conditions which accompany any tickets won in conjunction with the promotion. Entrants also agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with Cricket Australia’s 2017/18 Ticket and Entry Conditions supplemented by conditions of entry imposed by the venue operator. The Promoter will provide every person attending the match as part of the promotion with a copy of Cricket Australia’s 2017/18 Ticket and Entry Conditions with delivery of the Main Prize.
- The four (4) tickets to a 2017/18 KFC Big Bash League finals match are subject to their prevailing terms and conditions of use, including expiry dates, and are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
- In the event that the Main Prize winner is ineligible to accept or declines to participate in the Main Prize, the Entrant will be awarded a Merchandise prize in lieu at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Vouchers: The three (3) Entrants with the highest scores on the ‘Bang Your Buckets’ game at the end of each day of the 2017/18 Ashes matches and the 2017/18 KFC Big Bash League matches up until the last KFC Big Bash League match on 27/01/2018 will win one (1) KFC voucher valued at AUD$15.00 each. Vouchers are subject to their prevailing terms and conditions of use, including expiry dates, and are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged. It is the responsibility of the winners to ensure the food and/or beverages included in the prize are consistent with their dietary requirements.
- The prizes cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that third party. If a prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured by the Promoter or prize supplier.
- It is a condition of accepting and participating in a prize that a winner may be required to sign eligibility form(s), code(s) of conduct and/or legal release(s) (including prize acceptance release(s)) in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. If a winner is under 18 years of age, their parent or legal guardian must also agree to and sign such documents (if requested by the Promoter).
- The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner and their companion(s) (if any) produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter's satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the identity and age of the winner and their companion(s) (if any) before issuing the prize and at any time during their participation in the Main Prize (if applicable).
- The total maximum prize pool value is AUD$15,440.00. A total of 205 prizes will be awarded throughout the Promotional Period. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). The prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prizes cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offer. The Promoter and Cricket Australia accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter and Cricket Australia accept no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are the recommended retail price including GST.
- Without limiting any of the provisions of these Conditions of Entry, the Promoter requires that each Entrant’s profile, including their photograph uploaded in accordance with Condition 3 and/or name, fully complies with these Conditions of Entry and must not include or make reference to the Intellectual Property Rights of any person including but not limited to any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, phrases, trade marks, copyrighted material, mark that identifies a brand or other third party materials (excluding the Promoter), unless the profile including the photograph and/or name is submitted with the written consent of the owner of the applicable Intellectual Property Rights. A profile including a photograph and/or name submitted without obtaining such written consent may result in that Entrant’s entry becoming invalid for the purposes of the promotion and/or the Entrant being subject to legal liability. Any profile including a photograph and/or name that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive, inappropriate or objectionable in any way or to infringe any Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity, will not be accepted as an eligible entry into the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to, any profile including a photograph and/or name which the Promoter considers to be disparaging to its products and/or services or is otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the promotion. The decision by the Promoter to accept or reject any profile including a photograph and/or name, or entry, is in the Promoter's sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All right, title and interest, including in all Intellectual Property Rights, in all promotional materials and in the Promoter's brands, logos, trading names, products and/or services and the Promotional Website will remain or be vested in the Promoter. Participation in the promotion by an Entrant will not under any circumstances be taken to constitute a transfer, assignment or grant of any ownership rights in any promotional material or in any of the Promoter's brands, logos, trading names and products and/or services. The Promoter, on a case by case basis and to the extent required, grants to each Entrant a non-exclusive licence for the Promotional Period to use the promotional material and the Promoter's brands, logos, trading names and products and/or services solely for the purpose, and to the extent necessary, to enable each Entrant to participate in the promotion.
- By entering the promotion, each Entrant grants to the Promoter a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unconditional, non-exclusive, transferable licence (and agrees to use their best endeavours to procure any relevant third parties to grant to the Promoter such licence) to use their profile, username, full name, photograph(s) and entry for the purposes of the “15 Mega Pixels of Fame” and “Light Up Australia”, marketing and promoting the Promoter and/or its goods and services in any manner and in any media whether existing now or in the future, without the further consent of the Entrant and without any further compensation payable to the Entrant. Each Entrant also expressly consents for the benefit of the Promoter to all or any acts or omissions that would ordinarily constitute an infringement of the Entrant’s moral rights in relation to all Intellectual Property Rights in their profile and entry pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), including the Promoter having an unfettered right to treat their profile, photograph(s) and entry in any manner at its sole discretion, to alter their profile and entry in any manner and to the Promoter not attributing authorship of their profile and entry to the Entrant.
- Entrants are solely responsible and liable for any information they transmit to other Internet users. The Promoter may delete or request the deletion of any content posted on the Promotional Website in accordance with its prevailing terms and conditions of use. Any profile and/or entries that are removed by the Promoter from the Promotional Website will not be considered eligible entries for the purpose of the promotion. The Promoter is not responsible and excludes all liability (to the greatest extent allowable by law) for the content of any entries submitted for the purposes of the promotion (including but not limited to any illegal, incorrect or inaccurate content or third party advertising).
- To the extent permitted by law, each Entrant indemnifies, and must defend and hold harmless, the Promoter and its employees, servants, agents and contractors, Cricket Australia, and the Big Bash League Clubs from and against all Losses arising from: (i) a breach by the Entrant of any of these Conditions of Entry; (ii) any third party claim arising directly or indirectly from a breach by the Entrant of any of these Conditions of Entry; (iii) a negligent, wilful or otherwise wrongful act or omission of the Entrant; (iv) fraudulent or dishonest acts or omissions by the Entrant; (v) any breach by the Entrant of any applicable Laws; (vi) any claim by any third party (including individuals, legal entities and governmental departments or agencies) arising directly or indirectly as a result of the Entrant entering the Promotion; (vii) the death of, or personal injury to, any person or any damage to, or loss or destruction of, any real or tangible personal property, to the extent caused by any act or omission of the Entrant; and (viii) any claim or allegation that the Entrant's profile and/or entry infringes a third party's Intellectual Property Rights or constitutes an unlawful disclosure or misuse or misappropriation of another party's trade secret or confidential information.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Entrant’s identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing a prize. If any documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s (or its nominated agent’s) satisfaction then all the entries of that Entrant may be ineligible and deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all entries and to disqualify any Entrant for: (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- A prize will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter, or its nominated agents, requires in their sole absolute discretion.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each Entrant consents to the Promoter and Cricket Australia using the Entrant's name, locality (including suburb and State or Territory of residence), likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media worldwide for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter and, or Cricket Australia. The Entrant agrees that the Entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the Promoter and Cricket Australia and its agents and sign any additional documents reasonably required by the Promoter and Cricket Australia to give effect to this condition.
- As a condition of participating in the Main Prize, the Main Prize winner must procure that the Main Prize winner's companion(s) (if any) also consents to the Promoter and Cricket Australia using their name, locality (including suburb and State or Territory of residence), likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in the manner set out in this condition and agrees to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the Main Prize as requested by the Promoter and its agents and Cricket Australia and sign any additional documents reasonably required by the Promoter or Cricket Australia to give effect to this condition.
- If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu.
- If the promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures, directions of regulators or industry self-regulatory bodies or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or if necessary to provide alternative prize(s) to the same value as the original prize(s).
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies, Cricket Australia and the Big Bash League Clubs exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prize(s); and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize. Applicable manufacturers and/or distributors should be contacted in regards to all prize warranty claims (where applicable).
- Any attempt to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Promotional Website, or the information on the Promotional Website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
- All of the Promoter’s decisions in respect of the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter collects Personal Information about an Entrant to include the Entrant in the promotion including the “15 Mega Pixels of Fame”, award the prizes (where appropriate) and use the information to assist in improving the goods and services of the Promoter. If the Personal Information requested is not provided, the Promoter may deem the Entrant ineligible. Entrants who choose to skip uploading a photograph, or who do not upload a photograph to their KFC App profile will not be eligible to have their image used by the Promoter for the “15 Mega Pixels of Fame”. An Entrant also agrees that the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the Entrant’s photograph (if applicable), username, name and locality in any media.
- The Promoter will provide to each Entrant, at time of entry into the promotion, a collection statement that details the Personal Information being collected, the purpose of its collection, where the Personal Information will be stored and how it will be shared with third parties. The collection statement will comply with the Promoter’s disclosure obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- By entering the promotion, Entrants acknowledge that a further primary purpose for collection of the Entrant’s Personal Information by the Promoter is to contact the Entrant in the future with information about the Promoter, including special offers, market research or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may share an Entrant’s Personal Information with its Australian and overseas related companies, servants, employees, agents and trusted third parties who may contact the Entrant for their legitimate commercial purposes, including special offers, market research or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials in this way. By entering the promotion, Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter and any applicable third parties may use their Personal Information in the manner set out in this condition.
- In these Conditions of Entry: “Australian Consumer Law” means Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). "Intellectual Property Rights” means all present and future rights of whatever nature anywhere in the world including, but not limited to, rights in respect of or in connection with copyright, inventions (including patents), trade marks, service marks, trade names, domain names, designs, confidential information, trade secrets and know-how and similar industrial, commercial and intellectual property rights, whether or not registered or registrable, and includes the right to apply for the registration of such rights, and whether existing in Australia or otherwise. “Laws” means all laws including rules of common law, principles of equity, statutes, regulations, proclamations, ordinances, by-laws, rules, regulatory principles and requirements, statutory rules of an industry body, statutory mandatory codes of conduct, writs, orders, injunctions, judgments, and generally accepted accounting principles in Australia “Losses” means loss, damage, liability, charge, expense or cost (including all reasonable legal and other professional costs on a full indemnity basis) of any nature or kind. “Personal Information” means in Australia, for the purpose of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not.
- Promoter: Kentucky Fried Chicken Pty Ltd (ABN 79 000 587 780) and KFC ADCO Limited (ABN 22 083 047 992) of 20 Rodborough Road, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086; telephone: (02) 9930 3233.
- CA Promo Code: 245
Cricket Australia ACF Merchandise eDM prize